Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I definitely needed a change in scenery.

These are the before pictures from my apartment decorating project. I just wanted you to see what a disaster it was from the beginning. So, I moved into my new apartment in September and I was really hoping to get all of my decorating and organizing done asap so that I would be able to relax during the holidays. I totally dropped the ball on that one. I kept thinking of new projects to take on; like camping, then building my own bench table, then making moss terrariums, then making my own holiday greeting cards, then button thumb tacks, and before I knew it... December was here and my place was still a mess with boxes everywhere and homeless objects thrown about my apartment. This is my "studio" workspace. It's a bit cluttered and probably needs the least work. No biggie.

This is my sleeping space; boxes everywhere.


Living room/dining room.



Living room disaster!

I will be tackling my bedroom/workspace later; after the holidays perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment