Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Belated, but better than never.

Yesterday was a good day.

1. We had an extra long lunch yesterday, so we got to go to Central Market
2. When we got to CM, we had some really good samples and we found a great deal on a lunch meal, which we ate today.
3. I drove my dad's car to school on Monday and noticed that his hub cap was missing when I got home, then as I was walking back into school from lunch, I found it laying on the sidewalk!
4. I did well on my test (and got the grade I was aiming for in the class)
5. The weather was nice and cool.

"There is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth--to realize one's destiny is a person's only real obligation. All things are one. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
--The Alchemist by Paul Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment