Sunday, March 1, 2009

Commentary from the creator...

I want to welcome everyone to the Little Curiosity Shop founded by yours truly. My inspiration for this shop is simplicity and minimalism on a grander scale--simplicity in design and concept, minimal in cost and clutter. There are so many great things in the world just waiting to be discovered, improved, and re-invented! By using vintage materials to create new designs and re-invent old ones, I aim to help people visualize the charm and character in something vintage.

Everything sold in my shop is vintage or antique. I work hard to find these treasures, clean them, improve them, and bring them to you via etsy.com, hoping that you enjoy them as much as I do because I will never sell anything that I wouldn't want to wear or own myself. In fact, you will come to see that most of the clothing will be between the sizes of 2-6 and XS-M because I am a size 4.

Please visit the Little Curiosity Shop at littlecuriosityshop.etsy.com or click on the link on the left sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment